2016年9月4日日曜日

LGS August week5

Let's Get Sketchy 5th week Challenge

This is what came up with the mood board. 
I used a white cards stock and old stuff from my stash. Mainly Basic Grey products.


[THIS IS US!?]

   I picked up this picture when we went to Onomichi Hiroshima last May.
Had a nice chat with my co-workers and I found this nice place to take our memorable photo with my kids. We weren't posing just be ourselves that I like.

Some close up. Mixed two drops of mist and some modeling paste.Add some texture on the paper.

      Layering is my fad these days. 


   Thank you for stopping by!

Kumi



2 件のコメント:

  1. Such an amazing take on the challenge! I love that you used product from your stash and your layering is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    返信削除
  2. Amazing and beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    返信削除