2017年1月4日水曜日

Stuck?! Sketches January 1st Re

Happy New Year everyone! 

I would love to share my new layout using from Stuck?! Sketches January 1st sketch. 

http://stucksketches.blogspot.jp/2017/01/january-1-2017-challenge-reveal.html?m=1

Here is what I've done.

The beautiful sketch is ↓↓↓

I picked a few washi tapes from my tons of washi tapes collection instead of pattern papers. Mixed some modeling paste and orange mist together to crate the background as the orange juice in the picture. 

I went to a cafe with my kids and my mom today. They served delicious sandwiches and coffee! (No pictures though...)I wanted to leave the memory with the shop info,too.

Some close up.



Hope you like it.Please go and enjoy their wonderful meals there if you visit Okayama Japan!

Thank you for stopping by.

Kumi

4 件のコメント:

  1. Such a beautiful page with lovely details! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    返信削除
  2. This is so pretty! I like the bg paper and colors! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    返信削除
  3. So pretty, and beautiful embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    返信削除
  4. What a lovely page! I love your embellishing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    返信削除